Subject: Re: Creating ISO CD ...
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: KlinT <klint@klintcentral.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/07/2006 10:08:50
Hi,

That's what i'm actually trying ...

I've also tried a build.sh iso-image ... it works ...

Many thanks

Le 7 oct. 06 =E0 10:03, Izumi Tsutsui a =E9crit :

> klint@klintcentral.net wrote:
>
>> can somebody tell me if I'm right ?
>
> You don't have to do it manually, just use Makefile:
>
> # cd /usr/src/distrib/cdrom
> # vi current.conf
>
>   comment out CD_IMAGES+=3D foo-${ISO_RELEASE} lines except
>   macppccd-${ISO_RELEASE} if you don't need others
>
> # make RELEASE=3Dcurrent RSYNC_SITE=3Drsync://rsync.NetBSD.org/NetBSD-=20=

> daily/HEAD/200609250000Z fetch

I don't use the NetBSD-Daily ...
I fetch the sources from CVS and build them as usual ... :)

>   of cource you have to change build date in the path appropriately.
>
>   if you already have necessary release sets on your machine,
>   maybe you could copy them manually to src/distrib/cdrom/download/ =20=

> dir.

I've made a link between release.macppc to src/distrib/cdrom/download
But some files are missing ( CHANGES, CHANGES.prev, ... )

> # make RELEASE=3Dcurrent

Try in progress