Subject: Re: Testers needed for upcoming 3.1 release
To: netbsd-macppc macppc <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Jens Wurm <Pate1986@gmx.de>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/30/2006 02:52:29
Hi, i want to use netbsd-3.1-rc3, but i have many problems.
I can`t boot the netbsd-3.1-rc3 iso from a cd, also if it installed on a
hfs partition. i don`t boot it.
For this reason I installed netbsd-3.0.1 and want to upgrade to 3.1-rc3
with cvs -d anoncvs@anoncvs.NetBSD.org:/cvsroot co -r netbsd-3-1-RC3 -P
src.
Then I do/ build.sh tools kernel=GENERIC_MD distribution, and copy the
kernel./ But now as I want to reboot, in the openfirmware comes the
following errors: Invalid memory access at... and *decrementer*
exeception error.
I don`t know, wahat I can do. If one of you have a idea, say it me. How
I get netbsd-3.1-RC3 on my Powerbook, last Revision, with 1,5ghz.

Jens Wurm