Subject: question abt "emptyidlespin"
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Madhavan Srinivasan <mskull@gmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/30/2006 16:28:18
------=_Part_3513_20766731.1151665098109

Hi,

    I am a newbie and I have a question abt the label "emptyidlespin".
What exactly "emptyidlespin" is used for?. Looks like this is a label for a
"blr" instruction
and address of this label is saved in the cpu initialization phase to a
memory location.
I did a search for this label in the source to see if there is any use of
this label,
but I couldnt able to find any.

Kindly someone tell me the use of this or where or how this is used???
If this is not the right forum to ask this question, kindly redirect to the
proper
forum.

Maddy