Subject: RE: MacPPC Firmware
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Rui Oliveira <rui_oliveira@bigfoot.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/18/2006 09:10:54
I have a mac mini and it boots NetBSD (using a small HFS partition with
ofwboot.xcf and the NetBSD kernel).
My problem is that in the mac mini some packages do not compile from pkgsrc
(like GNOME, it gives and error compiling liboil, Trac with a problem in
ClearSilver, or koffice with an error in the c++ compiler).

Rui Oliveira