Subject: Entry point
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Mad Skull <mskull@gmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/12/2006 17:28:44
------=_Part_26846_12580710.1147435124200

Hi,

   This is my first mail to this group. I have been trying to understand th=
execution of the bootup/entry code. But I am not able to figure out the
starting point, since I couldnt able to find the ldscript for macppc and
also, does the start up code jump from macppc to powerpc directory?
I am not sure whether this is the right place to ask this.

M14

------=_Part_26846_12580710.1147435124200

Hi,<br>&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>&nbsp;&nbsp; This is my first mail to this group. I=
 have been trying to understand the execution of the bootup/entry code. But=
 I am not able to figure out the starting point, since I couldnt able to fi=
nd the ldscript for macppc and also, does the start up code jump from macpp=
c to powerpc directory?
br><br>

------=_Part_26846_12580710.1147435124200--