Subject: Unrecognized keys
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/25/2006 19:01:45
Hi,

[ This is not related to NetBSD/macppc but it has to do with Apple
  hardware, so you may better know the answer. ]

I have a USB Apple keyboard attached to my PC running NetBSD/i386.
Unfortunately, XFree86 does not recognize any of F16, Volume Up,
Volume Down, Mute nor Eject keys.  I've determined this by running
'xev' and touching those keys, which raises absolutely no events.

As I see it, the problem is that X is not attaching any keycode to those
keys, but I do not know how to do this.  (Maybe all my problem is an
incorrectly configured keyboard...)

I have the following in XF86Config:

Section "InputDevice"

    Identifier  "Keyboard1"