Subject: AltGr key on an iBook
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Julio M.Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/15/2006 23:44:09
Hi,

This question is not about NetBSD/macppc but I believe that this is
the best list to ask it.

I've installed NetBSD/i386 in qemu under OS X on an iBook.  wscons is
configured with 'es.metaesc' keyboard and works appropriately.  The
only problem I have is that there is no AltGr key inside the virtual
machine, so I cannot insert any of |, @, #, etc.

As the iBook has no right Alt key, I was thinking to configure the
small return key on the right (between the right command and the left
arrow) to act as the AltGr.

The question is... how can I get the key code/key sym that belongs to
that key so that I can properly remap it in wskbd to act as AltGr?

Thanks,

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>
The Julipedia - http://julipedia.blogspot.com/