Subject: Re: snapper for recent powerbook G4
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Antoine Reilles <Antoine.Reilles@loria.fr>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/13/2006 18:21:12
--jRHKVT23PllUwdXP

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 09:18:56AM -0800, Chuck Silvers wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 10:47:26PM +0100, Antoine Reilles wrote:
> > audio at snapper0 not configured
>=20
> this is a problem.  the common audio code isn't figuring out that
> snapper is an audio device somehow.
sorry, my mail wasn't clear at all.
I had this=20
audio at snapper0 not configured
because in the GENERIC config, audio at snapper is commented (macallan
fixd this). I just hadn't checked for that, since snapper itself was
uncommented, it was natural to think audio at snapper was there.
I changed that to
audio at audiobus, and it went fine

Now i get in dmesg:
audio0 at snapper0: full duplex

but still no sound ;-(
 =20
> (on my G4 I get "snapper0: unable to find i2c", so something's even
> more wrong there.)
doesn't it mean it didn't find deq ? I had that one too, until i added
a test for "codec" in deq.c (since on my pb, tas is called codec by
openfirmware)

Regards,
antoine

--jRHKVT23PllUwdXP