Subject: Re: [Cannot boot netbsd-3.0 on my powerbook 12'] It does boot!
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/13/2006 08:26:23
On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 02:33:42PM +0100, Antoine Reilles wrote:
> > Since i often get a Decrementer exception when trying to boot, i tried
> > to disable the exception earlier (thanks martin and macallan), using
> > the following patch

I was getting these consistently with a certain kernel image while
I was fiddling with ofwboot.  now I tried a new kernel image and this one
has no problems.  this seems to be another problem related to exactly
where things end up in memory.  unfortunately I don't have a copy
of the image I had that triggered it anymore.

-Chuck