Subject: Re: boot netbsd -current on recent powerbook g4
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Antoine Reilles <Antoine.Reilles@loria.fr>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/05/2006 17:03:20
--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS

On Sat, Feb 04, 2006 at 01:29:47PM -0500, Michael wrote:
> Well, I have a similar problem ( kernel crashes right after loading ) on
> all my macppc boxes but here it goes away when compiling without
> DIAGNOSTIC. David P. Reese tracked it down to a specific function but so
> far I didn't have time to look at it ( and I'm not sure I'm the right
> guy for this job anyway )
>=20
> See here: http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-macppc/2006/01/29/0004.html

It looks like the boot problem on powerbook g4 12' is a different issue.
I just tried with -current with the DIAGNOSTIC problem fixed, without
luck.
This is not really surprising, since the DIAGNOSTIC problem appeared
recently, while i have this boot problem since 3.0 release (i haven't
tried earlier versions, though)

antoine

--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS

--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS--