Subject: Powerbook 15 XFree
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: None <tmdraney@cox.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/28/2006 08:38:52
I am again attempting to install NetBSD onto my powerbook.  With 3.0 it
is been much more successful so far.  I have a fairly new 15" powerbook
1.67 ghz.  I am attempting to get XFree running version 4.5 which comes
with netbsd 3.0.  It is a Radeon card.  I have set it all up and when I
try start X, X comes up but it is all jumbled up.  Best way to describe
it is that it is a jig saw puzzle.  When I type exit I think I see a
window close so at least my keyboard functions.  Anyone have this
problem before and what is the solution. Thank you before hand.