Subject: FS: PowerMac 8600 (G3 CPU)
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@4amlunch.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/16/2006 13:01:55
Hey all,

Sadly I have no more need for my PowerMac 8600 that I spent all that time running
NetBSD as I've replaced it with a new workstation (Sun Ultra 80).  It needs to
go as I no longer have any use for it.

It runs NetBSD great!!!  (thanks to you guys *G*)

G3 CPU (300, 400, i forget)
416MB ram
Radeon 7000 64M
no disk
cd-rom
PCI IDE card that is able to boot directly into OS9, but not NetBSD (i always booted
from a small SCSI disk)

Make me an offer, you pay shipping costs.

Don't let this thing hit eBay, let's keep it in the NetBSD family!!!

-brian
--
"The reason I don't use Gnome: every single other window manager I know of is
very powerfully extensible, where you can switch actions to different mouse