Subject: Re: Wscons. Any substitute?
To: NetBSD macppc <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/06/2005 10:25:48

I have two in my B&W G3 that I use, but I could loan one or purchase
one on your/NetBSDs behalf. I also have the Apple OEM 2x Rage 128
from my Sawtooth hanging around that I can swap back in for testing
if need be. (Right now it has the Apple GeForce 2 MX in it)

The Rage128y I have used in my Beige G3 as well, so I know it works
with at least OF 2 and 3.

ATY,Rage128:

   Name:	ATY,Rage128n
   Type:	display