Subject: Re: DVD Writers for an iMac
To: NetBSD macppc <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: None <spamcop@smurfturf.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/02/2005 06:43:50
Hey there,
	IIRC NetBSD does not support Firewire, so for CD burning I see two
options... The DIY style: extend the IDE cable outside of the iMac to
plug a regular DVD-RW. Option 2: They use to make burners for these
iMac, so you could seek online for one, but I'm unsure you'll find
anything else than a CD-RW and it will be pricey... As for the second
problem I really have no idea.

Good luck