Subject: Re: Unofficial macppc 2.1 ISO for old world machines
To: A. Khattri <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: William Duke <wduke@cogeco.ca>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/21/2005 11:52:10
Ugh - why not?

I know that you'll have to use the serial port to initially configure your
headless box, but why continue to use serial when ethernet is so much faster
and so much more versatile?

Granted, you're not gonna want to login as root over telnet, but you
shouldn't be using a root account anyway.

So, why should people not use telnet?