Subject: trouble booting daily build
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Pangrazio, Robert Thomas (UMR-Student) <rtp6xc@umr.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/07/2005 09:21:08
I have a Umax s900 with OFW 1.0.5. I was previously running 2.0.2 on the =
machine and wanted to try current for several reasons. After I installed =
current, using the same process as 2.0.2 my machine refuses to boot. The =
process I used was to use sysinst to basically do everything. I am =
trying to setup a partition zero boot loader. As I understand it nothing =
should change in my OFW settings. When I type boot, it just hangs. I =
don't recieve any response what so ever. I have reinstalled, and I have =
low level formatted the harddrive.

Does anybody know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks
Bob