Subject: Re: OFW NetBSD Command
To: Pangrazio, Robert Thomas (UMR-Student) <rtp6xc@umr.edu>
From: William Duke <wduke@cogeco.ca>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/02/2005 20:04:55
What does your openfirmware do now?

Does your Mac autoboot to open firmware?   Do you type a command like "boot"
at your open firmware prompt or do you have your open firmware provide you
with a choice?   Does your Mac automatically boot straight into NetBSD?

What is the situation that you currently have?

The NetBSD installation notes explain how to have your system boot directly
into NetBSD.   They also explain how to have your Mac prompt you for NetBSD
or Mac OS bootup.

--
So begins the Binary War.  It's the ones with zero credibility versus the
zeroes with one strong case.  The ones versus the zeroes -- odds are on the