Subject: Re: [!] I need an auto-install for macppc bsd!
To: Andrea Fontana <Trikko@katamail.com>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/24/2005 15:29:48
Hi,

hmm.  There is the possibility to telnet into openfirmware

http://developer.apple.com/technotes/tn/tn2004.html.

The other choice would be to setup netbooting.  This will be just a bit
of a pain without a screen.  It might be best to set it up with
another system, and then switch the ethers file just at the last minute.

Once you've done that you should be able to ssh into the system
and change the partition table of the disk etc.  It will be painful
though...

cheers

bruce

--