Subject: Re: smaller case
To: None <admin@agnus.datazap.net>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/14/2005 17:43:38
I've seen rack mounts that let you mount an unmodified B&W G3 / G4
and mounts that you take off the candy shell and mount the case.

http://www.macheaven.co.uk/?page=proddetail&prod=4285

They are of course overly expensive and you're talking about 3u or 4u
of rack space, and it looks like you have to remove the rails in
order to open the case.