Subject: Re: netbsd 2.0 booting problem on PowerMacG4
To: Eric Johnson <ejohnsonrainbow@hotmail.com>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/12/2005 12:44:51
Chances are good that ata-3 is secondary master, so ata-4 should be
secondary slave.

I would try boot /pci@f2000000/@d/mac-io@7/ata-4/disk@0 in place of "cd"

And also, don't OF 3 machines need to boot from a Hybrid or HFS CD,
not a pure ISO9660 disc? If you can't dir the device/partition then
the firmware won't be able to boot it.