Subject: Re: Printer serial port on a Powermac 8500
To: None <groups@customvisualdesigns.com>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/28/2005 18:58:26
AppleTalk is generally an optional add on for the Styles 600 and up. The
serial communication port for pretty much every Epson printer including
the 740 is ESC/P2. I believe gimp-print can talk to it.

--
The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.