Subject: Re: port-macppc/30410 (MCHK panics)
To: Jeff Rizzo <riz@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/25/2005 23:03:32
hi,

I'd like to fix this, but it has never happened on my machine.
I'm kinda wondering if it's related to the powersave errata that
was just brought up again.  could you try setting the global "powersave"
to 0 and see if that makes any difference?  the code for that is in
cpu_subr.c:cpu_setup().

also, if people could mail me dmesgs from any machines that have the problem,
that may be enlightening.

-Chuck