Subject: Re: re : Which version
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Mauro <mcepeda@ualberta.ca>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/22/2005 09:06:06

On 22-Sep-05, at 7:13 AM, Mauro wrote:

> I have an iMac DV with OF 3 and I'm sure I've gotten it to boot of the
> CD, although I don't regularly do it.  I wrote something on it in
> http://ubuntuppc.info/index.php?node=67
>

> Maurice Andres

  boot cd;,\ofboot.xcf netbsd.macppc initially for install.
and
boot cd:,ofwboot.xcf hd:9,/netbsd post install.  I believe this
circumvents any need to necessitate a HFS+ bootloader partition.  Of
course you need to know the partition number on which netbsd is install
on.  'diskutil list' in term in OS X will tell you this.

Maurice

Wind Warriors Boxing & Muay Thai club Webpage:
http://www3.telus.net/public/lusseau/

Ubuntu-ppc Gnu-linux-ppc Published Documents:
http://ubuntuppc.info/