Subject: Re: System hangs at "Enter pathname of shell or RETURN for
To: Sean Trifero , <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Eric Berna <eberna@asq.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/31/2005 10:12:30
My Blue and White G3 behaved similarly.  The system wasn't hanging, just the
USB bus seemed to hang.  When I plugged in an ADB keyboard, the second
keyboard continued to function after I answered the "root device" questions.
I compiled a kernel with the boot device hard wired.  The system now boots
without stopping to ask for a root device, and the USB keyboard continues to
work.

Eric Berna
eberna@asq.org