Subject: screen blanking & apache
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Dor Shemer <dorshemer@gmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/28/2005 21:18:45
------=_Part_4381_13380772.1125256725456

Two unrelated quiestions, if you may:

1. I've installed port-macppc 2.0 and was somewhat suprised not to find=20
apache httpd in the packages list (
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/2.0/macppc/All/). I'm SURE there i=
s=20
a release that I'm somehow missing, right?

2. I'm trying to turn off the screen on an iMac G3, since I'm using it as a=
=20
server and has no use for it. I've set screenblank=3DYES in=20
/etc/defaults/rc.conf , but am not sure what to do with it. Can anyone=20
please direct me to the right directions?

Thanks, and sorry for the noobie quiestions

------=_Part_4381_13380772.1125256725456

Two unrelated quiestions, if you may:<br>
1. I've installed port-macppc 2.0 and was somewhat suprised not to find
apache httpd in the packages list
(<a href=3D"ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/2.0/macppc/All/">ftp:/=
/ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/2.0/macppc/All/</a>). I'm SURE
there is a release that I'm somehow missing, right?<br>
2. I'm trying to turn off the screen on an iMac G3, since I'm using it
as a server and has no use for it. I've set screenblank=3DYES in
/etc/defaults/rc.conf , but am not sure what to do with it. Can anyone
please direct me to the right directions?<br>
Thanks, and sorry for the noobie quiestions<br>

------=_Part_4381_13380772.1125256725456--