Subject: Re: Latest iBook model support
To: dixie <dixieml@imap.cc>
From: None <"[>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/11/2005 22:54:09
Hiya,

Thanks for that doc! About your other mail about the fact that it
doesn't seem to sent the actual email to the list, I had the same
thing. Just be patient, that seems to work. :)

I hope to have some time very-very-very soon to start fiddling around
with it. Just a sem-offtopic question; how much does the openFirmware
look like the sun sparcstation stuff? It sounds odly familiar (besides
the need of some emacs-fu).

I'll shut up now and start reading :)

Wacco