Subject: Re: [Still] can't startx
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: zeta.orionis <zeta.orionis@gmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/29/2005 14:29:55
Hello,

I'll try upgrading, then. (As I'm not sure what else to try, other than
using something other than X.) This is a very simple question, but what
exactly needs to be downloaded to upgrade NetBSD 2.0 to 2.0.2; do I
need to download the new kernel and sets and reinstall, or is there
some designated 'upgrade' package?