Subject: RE: newbie question, boot cd on beige g3
To: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
From: Pangrazio, Robert Thomas (UMR-Student) <rtp6xc@umr.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/28/2005 09:19:03
I found BootVars to be invaluable. I just made a configuration and saved
it, now I can pretty well dual boot. The Different manuals for different
open firmwares may not be a bad idea. You're right in that no manual
will make this a one click install, but a better flow would help. How
hard would this be to change? How can I help?=20