Subject: Re: newbie question, boot cd on beige g3
To: gerard <gerard@azurline.com>
From: Riccardo Mottola <rollei@tiscalinet.it>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/27/2005 19:34:53
YOu guys should be a little more specific with your problems ! the
documentation in the macppc section of the netbsd site for powermacs is
quite extensive and it goes into details of booting and setting
openfirmware on 1, 2 avd v3 versions of it. granted it may become tricky
but you really should try harder, check past posts here on the list and
report your real errors, your configurations., your attemps so we can
try to diagnose what is going wrong..
 Just raising hands and ssying  "it doesn't work for me" is useless.
Really. Other people have booted beige G3s...

-R