Subject: Re: Re: Open-firmware access key on a PowerMac 7220 ??
To: Alexandre Hauguel <alexandre.hauguel@laposte.net>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/26/2005 21:53:20
That won't work, sending a break might do the trick if OF is set to look
at the serial ports. Command-option-o-f only works from a directly
attached keyboard, and only if the OF output device is not the serial
ports.

--
The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.