Subject: Re: Sonnet G4/350 PCI upgrade card
To: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/25/2005 16:57:09
Is this one of those situations where speculative processing needs to be
disabled? Any chance your L2 cache size/type/frequency multiplier are
wrong? Did you remove the L3 (if any) from the motherboard?

--
The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.