Subject: X setup on Mini (was: Re: Introduction and a couple of questions)
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Stephan Hochhaus <stephan@yauh.de>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/19/2005 14:54:26
Thanks for all the help and replies to my last mail. I am now pretty
much set and ready to go, since I added bash as my shell almost all
keyboard problems have been solved automagically (expect the specific
German keymappings, but since they work fine from a remote machine
over ssh I guess that's just a matter of one line my .bashrc).

Am 18.06.2005 um 19:00 schrieb Rui Paulo:

> But I think in X11 it works fine.
This is where I am a little confused right now. Everything is up and
running but I couldn't get X11 properly configured, my monitor always
switches to powersave mode. Could someone maybe give me a helping
hand and let me have a look at their XF86Config file for the Mac mini?

Stephan