Subject: non-PLT error in pkgsrc/mail/clamav
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: ian <macppc@minimal.cx>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/17/2005 11:55:21
Hi,

I'm running 3.0 BETA and have grabbed the pkgsrc.tar.gz file dated 11th
of June 2005, and get the following error when trying to run freshclam:

   /usr/pkg/lib/libclamav.so.1: Unsupported relocation type 10 in
non-PLT relocations

I have tried using pkg_update -u as well as adding the line --with-pic
to the Makefile for the ClamAV build but I still get the same error.

Has anyone else got this problem ?  Have I stuffed up my system build ?
  Is this a generic error caused by something totally different ?  Any
suggestions are most welcome.

TTFN,
--
Ian Spray.
GPG Fingerprint: D170 35A3 C858 6E85 9B5B  1557 4CD5 6F6F E176 2D0A