Subject: Re: Manually entering the root device doesn't work
To: Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler@macfinity.net>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/12/2005 23:26:35
This may be the same issue I have a PR open for on my i386 box which has
no legacy keyboard ports, but USB legacy emulation can't be turned off.

Does the dmesg show that the USB keyboard is being attached as the console
keyboard, or just a keyboard?

For instance:

wskbd0 at ukbd0: console keyboard, using wsdisplay0
                 ^^^^^^^

--
The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.