Subject: Re: Power Computing PowerWave 150 boot info needed
To: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
From: Greg Evans <greg.evans7@verizon.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/05/2005 11:00:10
The drive is an IBM DNES-309170 ( http://sunsolve.sun.com/
handbook_pub/Systems/Example/Devices/DISK_IBM_DNES309170.html ).

I am "pretty sure" that it *should* be target 0, but without the
"show-children" command working properly, I do not know of another
way to check it out to be 100% certain. I have not heard the drive
spin up after issuing the commands at all, but I can only assume that
the drive must be good, since I can install to it fine booting from
the floppies, and it was previously one of the drives being used as a
Mac drive.

Greg