Subject: Re: Airport and Airport Express on a PB - swappable?
To: Eric Berna <eberna@asq.org>
From: Davide Zanon <d.zanon@infinito.it>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/01/2005 22:15:07
On Tuesday 31 May 2005 17:08, Eric Berna wrote:
> You can see a picture of the two types of cards on this web page:
>
> http://www.lacomputercompany.com/cgi-bin/rpcart/featured.cgi?group=air
>
> This was found with a quick Google search, and is not intended in any way
> to be an endorsement of this company.

Perfect, now I understand everything... I could have understood it before
asking, but there's nothing I can do about it ;)

> A better avenue (if you have something bigger than a 12" Powerbook) is to
> get a third party wireless PC Card.

As a matter of fact, I've got a 12" Powerbook :( so I think I'm going to find
a new mini-PCI wireless card. As far as I have understood, I could simply use
an Intel PRO/Wireless 2200 or something like that, couldn't I?

Thank you veru much!
david