Subject: Apple Computer KeyLargo USB Controller in Powermac G4
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/30/2005 19:12:25
	Hello,

during system startup my Powermac G4 (1GHz, mirrored drive doors)
complains about problems with the Apple USB controllers:

ohci0 at pci1 dev 24 function 0: Apple Computer KeyLargo USB Controller (rev. 0x00)
pci_intr_map: no mapping for pin A
ohci0: couldn't map interrupt
ohci1 at pci1 dev 25 function 0: Apple Computer KeyLargo USB Controller (rev. 0x00)
pci_intr_map: no mapping for pin A
ohci1: couldn't map interrupt

Later it finds two more which seem work (e.g. the USB keyboard works):

ohci2 at pci1 dev 27 function 0: NEC USB Host Controller (rev. 0x43)
ohci2: interrupting at irq 63
ohci2: OHCI version 1.0
usb0 at ohci2: USB revision 1.0
uhub0 at usb0
uhub0: NEC OHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1
ohci3 at pci1 dev 27 function 1: NEC USB Host Controller (rev. 0x43)
ohci3: interrupting at irq 63
ohci3: OHCI version 1.0

Any reason to worry? It looks to me like the Apple ones have been disabled
by purpose.

	Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                                  http://scheler.de/~matthias/