Subject: Re: setting OF in the dark
To: Peter Rooney <http@telus.net>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/19/2005 13:30:06
Hi,

What you need is a PC to mac vga monitor adaptor. You seem to be in
the US so Compusa seems to have one for 16.66 or ebay has them for
less ($3-4 or so).

I've also been sucessful finding old mac monitors at my local computer
recycling place but that's not a US sort of thing.

Yes, this is a pain, but, you will probably be happier to have something
plugged into the onboard video to get things working.

cheers

bruce

--
edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org