Subject: Re: Help: Kernel panic
To: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
From: arix chen <arix@la29.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/31/2005 17:52:41
Thanks your reply. The following is the output of bt at the db> prompt
after the panic.

0x00494e50: at panic+0x19c
0x00494ee0: at __assert+0x28
0x00494ef0: at softintr__run+0xcc
0x00494f10: at do_pending_int+0x1d4
0x00494f50: at splx+0x40
0x00494f60: at ext_intr+0x174
0x00494fa0: at trapstart+0x880
0x0049ce30: at Idle+0x14
0x0049ce40: at mi_swich+0x198
0x0049ce80: at ltsleep+0x41c
0x0049cec0: at uvm_scheduler+0xb0
0x0049cef0: at main+0x6ec
0x0049cf30: at 0x100090

Is it useful?

p.s Sorry everybody, I just enable the Return Receipt in the last mail.
Now  I've disabled it.

--
arix chen
+852-93003194