Subject: Re: 15 inch G4 powerbook
To: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/22/2005 15:06:57
Hi,

Thanks, I tried this setup and it still doesn't work.

My xsession stops abnormally because I start it and stop it from a ssh
connection.  It seems to be up, ie, startx is still running until I ^C
it and XFree86 is still running when I ^C it.  I can't seem to stop my
X session from the console, but that could be because I can't be sure
I'm in the right window etc.  I'm fairly sure the log is ok.

Thanks very much for your help!

cheers

bruce

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 11:52:59AM -0500, Michael wrote:

--
edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org