Subject: Re: 15 inch G4 powerbook
To: Rudi Ludwig <rudihl@gmx.de>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/18/2005 13:54:58
Hi,

I'm fairly sure.  I actually run startx from a ssh connection and from
another ssh connection I see the server and the xterms up and running.
That and I get complaints from xterms about killed connections when I
^C the startx command.  The live window looks better than my picture
does, hard as that may be to believe :-).

Thanks!

cheers

bruce

--