Subject: Re: What to install on Mac Mini?
To: Dominik Epple <epple@tphys.physik.uni-tuebingen.de>
From: Daniel Eggert <danieleggert@mac.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/03/2005 22:12:53
I have installed 2.0 on my mini. I had some trouble, but that was
caused by installing NetBSD onto Apple UFS file system in stead of the
NetBSD FFS.

BTW: I partitioned the mini's disk by booting the mini into target disk
mode and connected it over FireWire to another mac, then ran Apple's
Disk Utility / pdisk on that other mac to set up the mini's harddrive
and get ofwboot.xcf on the HFS+ partition.

/Daniel