Subject: Re: Mac mini and keyboard
To: Daniel Eggert <danieleggert@mac.com>
From: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/02/2005 18:45:14
One reason 'flags 1' isn't the default is that this forces
use of the host controller before the interrupts are turned on.
This piece of code is really dodgy and used to have problems
on some platforms.  It seems somewhat better behaved these days.

What I'd like to see is the question for root device (etc.) moved
so that it happens after the kernel threads are started.  I've
not checked if this is easy.

	-- Lennart