Subject: Message For Peace And Harmony
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: S.A.Rehman <sar548@hotmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/25/2005 14:21:22
AN OPEN LETTER TO  MUSLIMS ONLY.
(A Message For Peace And Harmony)

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

God forbid if any one of our near one and dear one is killed then the
killer is evil, a beast and what not and should get penalty but if
one among us kills anybody then he is not evil and we start finding
justifications behind killing.... double standards?

Being Muslims, many of our brothers and sisters are not working for
peace. They are misguided, mistaken and spreading the poison of
hatred and revenge through disinformation and false accusations,
which is resulting in death and miseries for number of innocent
people living around the world at the hands of merciless KILLER
MUSLIMS and also bringing bad name to MOHAMMED (PBUH) who never
killed anyone in his life time.

Instead of teaching about Good & Evil, certain Radical Muslim Clerics
are only "Trading in Religion". They teach us about accusing, abusing
and killing the non-Muslims. They try to hypnotize us to Hate and
Kill the non-Muslims and brethren of other sects or be killed and
without using any common sense, we readily believe in whatever is
being said by these Hate Mongers.  Actually, they are "Agents of
Satan" who is paying them heavily and in return they are cutting at
the very roots of the Ummah. Instead of "Mourning" most of the
Muslims are rejoicing on the brutal killings of the non-combatant
innocent civilians and "The Murderers" have always been "Our Great
Heroes".

Before it is too late and the Curse Of God falls upon us, we should
use common sense, find out the truth and wakeup to save Muslims from
becoming the most "Hated, Isolated, Discredited and Suspicious"
people in the world. We must start working for promoting "Sectarian
Harmony and Religious Tolerance" in the society and should prove to
the WORLD through our deeds that MOHAMMED (PBUH) teaches "Love &
Peace" and not Gangsterism, Terrorism, Extremism, Sectarianism,
Cruelty, Inhumanity and "Hatred & Killing" of the innocent civilians.

Islam is a religion of peace. Islam teaches respect and love for all
even the animals. But many narrow-minded Muslims have so far failed
to learn anything from the teachings of Mohammed (PBUH). We are far
away from the basic principle of Islam i.e. "Enjoining the people to
do Good and forbidding them from Doing Evil". Unfortunately, most of
us remember only one thing to be called as good Muslims and that is
to "hate" the non-Muslims".

The killing of others in the name of religion is a Sin. Can a FATHER
ever teach his Children to be the permanent Enemies of each other?

MY PRAYER FOR PEACE:

Merciful God, please give to peoples of the world, the required
wisdom and determination, to Forgive and Forget the bitterness of the
past and learn to live in peace like brothers and sisters, by ending
the divisions and hatreds created in us by our past and present
elders. (Amen)

PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT
and write for any clarification or further guidance.

Thanking you,
S.A.Rehman
Peace Activist