Subject: Re: question
To: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Timo_Sch=F6ler?= <wanker4freedom@web.de>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/24/2005 14:38:14
Unless I'm incredibly out of it, there's no driver for the SWIM3 floppy
controller in either mac68k or macppc. mac68k has a driver for the earlier
swim2 and IWM mode controller but that's it. It's definitely not in
GENERIC on macppc...

--
The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.