Subject: Re: I'm having problem booting a PowerBook G3 (Open Firmware 2.0.1)
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@NetBSD.org>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/22/2005 21:41:24
I have nearly the same machine running 2.0 and current.

The only apm issues I've seen:

- The screen dims to less than full brightness and can't be brought up
or
- The backlight turns off and you have to push the brightness up
buttons to get it back
- Can't sleep
- Cardslot eject buttons don't work
- lid switch doesn't turn off backlight and/or cause the machine to go
to sleep

all of which there are PRs open on I believe.