Subject: Re: I'm having problem booting a PowerBook G3 (Open Firmware 2.0.1)
To: Anthony de Almeida Lopes <guerrilla_thought@gmx.de>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/20/2005 02:40:44
Assuming you have the system disk or startup disk nvram patches loaded,
adjusted your real base and load base, it should be

boot ide0/@0:0 for the internal HD or
boot ide1/@0:0,OFWBOOT.XCF;1 for the CDROM

If you don't see ide0 and ide1 in your devaliases, and a big long nvramrc,
the patches are not loaded.

--
The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.