Subject: Re: machfb and voodoofb
To: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/18/2005 18:22:05
Cool! I just gave it a shot. I'm using it now to type this on a virtual
terminal. Seems to work great on my Beige G3. Only oddity I've noticed
thus far is that upon my first switch to another VT, when I switched back
to screen 0 there were weird blocks of different color all over the place.
I haven't seen it reoccur so maybe it's just something that happens at
init or the first screen switch. Clearing the screen made it go away and
it's working fine now. Thanks!

Chris

--
The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.