Subject: Re: kernel MCHK trap?
To: John Klos <john@ziaspace.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@netbsd.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/17/2005 07:16:44
On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 09:53:41AM -0800, John Klos wrote:
> >Would you be willing to try to get a crash dump if I supply you with
> >experimental code for that?  I understand that this is a production
> >system and that's a lot to ask...
>
> If it could possibly help remove a problem that keeps my production system
> less in production, sure! I have a serial console on the machine already.

I have some diffs for this, but don't have them working yet.  I need
to track the problem down, but I'm going to be away from town for a
few days and won't be able to work on it.  It seems that the dump gets
hung up reading the disklabel--perhaps because interrupts are blocked.

Just wanted to let you know where things stand.

-allen

--
                  Use NetBSD!  http://www.netbsd.org/