Subject: Help with Xorg on mac [signed]
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Marc Manthey [c] <marc@let.de>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/31/2005 16:15:12
hi all,

i wanna  have  a closer look to netbsd.  I have  running
osx 10.3.7 running  on my  g4/400 with 576MB ram.
Is there an extra  harddisk needet for propper installation?

regards

marc

P.S. sorry  its  seems  to be  off-topic but  how  can i determinate
an IBM deskstar DTLA 305040 ? ,it wont  boot  on my  mac:-((((
--

Marc Manthey (C.V.O.)
D - 50672 Cologne

--